WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

One of the New Posts

So I am sitting here at Ragsdale doing nothing but writing and waiting for the damn Hockey excursion to hurry and take place. I am excited to be going, even though none of my friends are going. I feel like that is an accomplishment, I am being more independent and I did not even think about not going for that reason. I thought about it because I have a test and 2 presentations due tomorrow, but I decided that I should have some me time. Although there has been a lot of that lately. I completed my 20 in 4 challenge and it was intense. Also I have been more selfish, which is not a good thing but I am forced to do so because nobody else knows the amount of energy I put into something for everybody to only get a 'thanks'. I do appreciate when you appreciate but I would also like some action. I know actions speak louder than words and it goes a long way with me. I would also like it for next semester to hurry da fuck up and get here because I do not want to be in these damn classes anymore it is just wasting my time when all I do is learn nothing in the class that I am supposed to be learning something in. Anyways, I have taken up another interest in life and she has a name that begins with the letter R. I want to pursue and make something happen with it because I know there is a connection. Failblog.org is the best site. I visit it all the time. There is some days where I do not go to it because I like finding new things posted. I need to go and actually check it out right now because I am craving for it. See you later fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment