WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Monday, January 17, 2011

It Starts


I am sitting here in my new chair. School starts in t-minus something hours and some change, and I am excited. I would and could be more joyful but my stomach and other innards are raging against some type of machine. I drew a picture for you of what it looks like.



So there it is. I went to the Outlet Mall in Round Rock and then visited IKEA. Jacob, Jordan and Evan joined me. It was successful. Got chair, bitchin curtains, doo-doo brown pants, regular pants, black and yellow socks (Wiz Kalifa?) and some mass X gravity training gloves (weight). I am waiting for a hella lot of packages to come in. More clothes and a mattress topper. Sleep like a baby? I think so. Wait, does sleeping like a baby mean you wake up at odd hours crying for some tits? That doesn't make sense when you think about it.

I have not even printed out where I need to go for my classes. I shall do that or something sometime in the next 10 minutes. Can somebody stab me in the back so it can actually have a reason to inflict pain upon me. Yeah, I think I am spent, Ultimate was amazing, took a lot, I gave a lot, even exchange I would say. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment