WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You Don't Know What You Got...Until You Remember That You Had It

Jesus Christo, it has been quite some time since I have written a blog post so here it is. Fanboys rejoice, haters, you do what you are good at. So I am determined to work in Brazil (or Brasil, as the cool kids put it) and or Australia. I think I will set up a Fundme account so that you poor suckers can help me get my ass over there. Other than my insatiable appetite to visit somewhere other than inside the US nothing has really happened except for my life falling apart. Well, not really, but kind of.

So good ol' Cheyenne is falling apart. She is almost as old as me and she has had a good run. Maybe I should have treated her better, maybe it is my fault she is going down the poop chute. Prepare yourself for an itemized list of the problems.
  1. Radiator needs to be cleaned and flushed out. That crap smells rancid. I can only imagine the smell is what a woman of the night's nether regions smells like after a 12 hour romp.
  2. Passenger door is misaligned. It is hard to open, from either side. Expect to gain some muscles working that door.
  3. Passenger signal light will not stop being a Jonas brother and burning up. It is like my signal socket eats lights (still a better movie concept than The Darkest Hour)
  4. My grandmother does not know how to argue. Yeah I know this is not apart of the truck problems but it needs to be addressed. She is the kind of person that will not lose. If she is wrong (which is all the time) she will do one of two things. She will fight to the death of her viewpoint or she will switch up her argument until it is essentially what you are arguing and then she will argue at you when you call her out on it. All I am saying is that somebody needs to take a culf class. 
  5. Driver door does not open from the inside. That being said, I hope I do not drive into lakes because boom, DEAD. I have to ghetto open the door and roll the window all the way down and open the door from the outside. So, I can get in and out of the truck Dukes of Hazzard style or the way previously stated. Dude, what the hell?!!?
  On a good note, I have begun to exercise more. Everyday I work, is the day I work out. (eh eh eh, see what I did there.) I have also begun to eat better. I mean my eating habits were never bad it is just that I have bad influences and I have cut them out of my life. Oh and on that subject, I do not share food. If I join you or you join me out to eat, I will offer you some of my food. You should not ask to try my food. If you wanted it then you should have ordered it. If I am not offerin, you ain't gettin.

I am also trying to find a banner and shirts and discs for the Congressmen Ultimate. This will be for recruiting and fundraising purposes. If I get enough money from the school, I can make these shirts dope, but if not, then they are going to have to be on a plain white shirt.

For some reason, I identify with a bear. If this was Mortal Kombat my animality would be a bear. Or if this was Bloody Roar my zoanthrope animal would be a bear. I would kick ass being a bear, doing bear shit with all my other hoodrat bear friends.

I will also be posting an application for interested candidates who would like to be my sugar mama or if the demand is high enough, sugar daddy. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment