WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I Have Jean Grey Powers

So I have not written in this like I said I would and so I ask of you to forgive me. Anyways, change of subject, Tomorrow will be our first game in Intramural Volleyball. I know we have the ingredients to win but let us see how we put them together. Oh and I have been keeping real good track of my expenses. I am doing them in preparation of my life. I am going to be an accountant so might as well start early. I GOT MYSELF A COLMUNAR PAD and I have been recording my deposits and purchases. I am not getting the same thing the bank is giving me but I have a purchase that they do not. I do not know why but I do. So hopefully they just look over that and totally forget that. I am also getting really tired easily. Maybe it is just today seeing as I was drinking last night. I think so. Next topic, I took Jordan to go see Daniel Tosh for his birthday. It was an early birthday present and I actually do not care if he liked it because I fucking loved it. But I know he liked it also so that makes me like it even more. Just knowing I did something cool for somebody else makes me feel good. It is great timing because I have been in a funk these last couple of days. I am also listening to cues and they make me happy but you know what doesn't? Don't answer, rhetorical question, it is HOMEWORK. I have a lot, no, an amount that would be less if I were not procrastinating. I am just going to admit it right now. I am not as organized and neat like I want to be. I try, and I think I am doing really well for trying. So suck on that AMERICA. I have been peeing a shit ton (awesome diction, right?) and it feels weird. Now I know what my grandma feels like when she gets up in the middle of the night to pee. Oh how I learn so quickly. But anyways, I would love to stay and chat a little more but. OH shit wait. I totally am learning Italian. And I am doing it through Rosetta Stone and Mango. It is so cool. I cannot wait to be proficient in multiple languages. I really do want to learn like 3 languages other than English and probably it is going to be more. I also heard some Arabic superstitions. Apparently it is bad luck for a shoe to have its sole pointing towards the ground (upside-down). And if a girl passes over somebody else like crawls over them, while she is on her period, then it will stunt your growth. Oh and some colloquialisms too. One is "I hope your vagina eats you" and "shit on you". Funny. Anyways, gots to pee. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment