WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Sunday, August 22, 2010

School.

It starts in a while. And by while, I mean that it starts 11 hours and 39 mins from now. I am excited and I like my room that I have with all my furniture and shit that happened to find its way here. On the other hand, I am seeing a significant amount of shrinkage in sperm count. No, but on a serious note, I gave Jordan his ticket to Daniel Tosh and I am guessing he is psyched about it because he looked like it I think. It could have been the ticket or maybe a mild case of tapeworms. I don't know, I am not a doctor but all in all I hope he like his birthday present. Now I have to find one for Jacob. Turns out he already pre-ordered Halo Reach and that is exactly what I was going to get him so that he did not have to pay for it. But oh well, I have to look for something else then. I do not know what but I will find the answer sometime before we have to do anything for his birthday. NOW on to what happens in life.
Went to a "get together" last night and it was nice seeing old friends and making a new one that was totally wasted but you know what fuck it. I will tell you this later because I am listening to a song that needs my full attention. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment