WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Something You Want To Hear

So I have been looking around for some furniture and I still need a table and a plethora of other items but small steps. I also got most of my books and I am proud of that because I save like a gagillion dollars. Thank you Campusbookrentals.com (shameless promotion). I have also worked on My Generation for a little bit but my damn paycheck still has not come in and it is getting on my nerves because I need that piece of shit now. I took pictures of random shit and I totally forgot to post them. Oh well, go to Facebook and see them. Vapur, I am going to review you. Don't fret. I am just going to get a good 2 weeks in of use before I make a good verdict. I have also done some other stuff that I can't remember. I realize how vague this is and frankly, I don't give a fuck. Tomorrow I am going to apply for a job at school for work study and they better give me that shit because I need it. I can't get by on my good looks alone. My hair is short now and I like it, especially since it is fucking 239048273498 degrees outside. And waiting for time to pass by is exhausting. Craigslist people need to hurry and e-mail faster. Get a smartphone and it is way easier. Steve is also helping me get furniture, and by furniture, I mean a bed. It is going to be a foam bed that I have always wanted and so a desk is needed and maybe drawers. I plan on just hanging everything up and throwing underwear and socks just in a crate or something somewhere. I ain't got to impress somebody with my room. Maybe I will make a dresser. What a cool summer project. Recycled. Anyways, back to more searching and begging for money. Can't stop a balla. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment