WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Way Way Down

I have been falling off this blog thing for awhile now and I realized that I have to stop that now. Ready. Ok. It is done. Anyways, I have finished my book finally, THE RAW SHARK TEXTS and I could see it as a movie. Hey, maybe I can write the movie. Sometimes I wonder why Hollywood makes movies different than books. I mean sometimes the books do not translate well into movie but there is always a way. I got this shirt today and it is fucking awesome. It is just a light blue and grey button up but I like it. I am going to test my iMovie skills today by making a movie for my brother about his trip. It should be good, I mean 'cause I made it, but other than that I am doing nothing but reading. Reading WORLD WAR Z to be exact. I have to also call my teachers to see if I even need books and hopefully all of them say, "Books are fucking stupid. Hell naw you don't need them. Now everybody give Sam a bj." Or something along those lines. And I have decided to do the PA thing because they asked for me. I feel special. I am going to do it Saturday, and it is all the way in Kingsland, Texas. Yeah I haven't heard it either. But oh well, I can have experience and shit, I am not going in my car so I get to take my mother's car. Suck it bitches. MUAHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Also, I have decided that I want a Colcasac. If you don't know what that is then google it, shit, what the fuck do you think I am, the internet? You can do shit yourself, I am not going to be your bitch. Sorry about that I decided to unleash some ghetto because I have nobody to unleash it on in my house. It builds up and I need to metaphorically masturbate my ghetto-ness out. And yes, I do masturbate. Anyways. See you later. I am going to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment