WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Who Taught You?

I slammed on some Golden Corale(Idk how to spell it) today and man I think I might be half Irish. 2 out of 2 plates that I consumed consisted of 2 rolls and a heaping helping of mashed potatoes. I am definitely half Irish but without the Irish curse (Urban dictionary it). I worked on MQM2 also. I think it is coming out good. Maybe I should become a writer? Maybe... I think the only reason I hate writing is because I never write about anything that really interests me to the core. I am creative, I should pursue the arts in some way. By the way, I just killed a roach and enjoyed every second of it. Does that make me a bad person? FUCK NO. I still have not heard back from C.W.G. program so hopefully I do. I hope I do. Maybe this week. That is a lot of 'maybe's in one post. On a side note, I wish I could bust-a-nut on command. I have a physical this Thursday, and when I have to drop my breeches and turn my head and cough, I want to splooge as soon as Doc starts groping and examining, just *Evan's Spiderman web shooting sound* him in the face. How funny would that be? I think I might pee myself if that happened, and that would help with cleaning the semen out of the urethra. That is why you urinate in not a constant flow sometimes, it is the semen or pre-cum and sometimes post-cum that is blocking the passage. Vampire Weekend is having me in daze. They are such a good band. Tosh is coming to Austin also. I am waiting for some moolah to roll in so that I may buy tickets to see him. The PA thing, yeah, my worst fears have been done. I mean the best thing that I can do is just help when they need it, which is one day, but nonetheless, I could meet some cool people. It has been raining here in Austin for the past 4 days and it is awesome. I like water. That means I am complex. Pssh, I have more to say but I would bore you to sleep like a lullaby. But fuck it (hahhahahahahahhahahhahhahahahahha), I am going to finish 3 books before August. GOAL SET. (Match?) Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment