WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The New Deminsion.

So I think I totally got booted off the PA position before I even started. I think the producer does not know how to be an actual person. He had me booked basically for the position and now he does not even have space. Maybe he does not know it is me, hopefully that is the case. I am going to call him later on today and see what is up. I also saw The Last Airbender today and I liked it. I thought it could need a little bit of a spruce up (like more fighting) but all in all it was good. Oh and to save you money, see it in 2D. It is not worth the 3D especially since it does not use it to its capabilities for 96% of the movie. I am getting fucking tired of movies that are coming out in 3D and they are completely unnecessary because it looks the same as it's 2D counterpart. I am about to go to Hollywood and show them how real 3D movies are supposed to be. They will then figure out what the fuck they are doing wrong and then they can correct themselves. I have also been working on MQM2 a little bit, here and there but it is not where I want it to be. It is actually taking longer. I would like to shoot and wrap before we go camping, that is, if I even go camping because the original date is way too close to school start up. I need to think of more ideas quick and that should not be a problem because I am a Pisces and we are known to be creative. And serious. And indecisive. And emotional. All traits that make me unique. This is going to be hard but I am prepared to face that. I finally know what true writer's block is. Tension needs to be released *wink* I have random pictures that I shall put up so that you make take a gander at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment