WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ha, Um About That

You know what is funny, ha, yeah, remember that time I said in my previous post that I would write more often. Ha, just kidding, I am such a silly billy. You fell for it. Anyways, I totally spent a hundred bucks on some shit that should be the an highlight of my life. Exciting on how vague but what-evs, you all up in my business and shit. Also, I saw a movie named Chloe. It was an intense sexual experience and damn is there titties just everywhere, which reminds me that I have to throw away the milk that expires today. Also, Julianne Moore needs to be my mother or some other kind of guardian, she is a really phenomenal actress. I am going to upload my stitch extraction later today. It didn't hurt but felt weird. I liked it. Maybe I should get more just to do that. Am I a masochist? Naw, just have a high pain tolerance that I want to exercise. I have been reading World War Z and it is an awesome book about zombies. It is a nice little heart racer. I am going to finish it later today. And then I am going to move on and read the other 9 books that I told myself that I would finish before school. I have to buy damn books for school and got no money to do so. So if you would like to donate I would more than likely accept. The least I can do is let you touch my dick. I mean I am generous and kind. Blah blah blah Go Girl Go Girl. Pitbull rules my iPod. When I have a child(s) I want them as quirky as me and I would not give a fuck if they were weird. I can see where my little sister gets it and where my little niece get it. Man, those kids are going to be the talk of the town and I am pretty sure they are going someplace in their life. So I think that is the caboose of my thought train for this early morning, so exit out of this window damnit. You are keeping me from reading my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment