WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tiresome


I know the picture looks like it is a black mess but with a little ingenuity and a woman named Destinee Hooker you will be able to tell that I, officially and successfully, pissed while walking backwards. I just pulled my cock out through my zipper and let it rip. This was at 3 in the morning. After I got off the set. Yes, you heard correctly, after I got off set. I went in at 4 p.m. and did not get done till 3. It was fucking hot and nasty and a whole bunch of other adjectives but they fed us some alright BBQ. I had a major headache that did not go away and so cheering and yelling did not help. Other than that it was an alright night and will soon be another long night because I have to go in at 6, my time. Doing these games are tiring and I am glad that this is the last in the season before the "State game" I hope that if I can not do the PA thing than I can hopefully go to Dallas. I am currently watching Volleyball and it is exciting. There is a girl on the Texas team named Destinee Hooker and damn she is a whole lot of woman. I mean I don't usually go for black girls but I will definitely catch Jungle Fever for her. I have also found out that my application was received for the Charley Wootan Grant Program and I should find out in July if I got it. July 3rd to be exact. I sure hope I did. It would be great. I need that damn grant. Please pray for me. More Miss Quince Massacre 2 is still on the roll and it is going to come out great. I have been so busy this week that I have not even been able to run at night for over the past 4 nights. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment