WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Getting The Ball Rolling

So I have finished the opening scene of MQM2. Wrote it. Not shot it. Shooting, I hope, will start in July and I have music planned-ish and all that. I have to also write the rest. Ha. I think that would be something of importance to start on. On another note I was on the set of Friday Night Lights and basically I got paid to sit and do nothing for 5 hours and then actually worked for an hour and then waited some more. It is so boring. But I am also booked for Friday and Saturday. They are night stuff so that will be crazy to see how that works out. Also unrelated, I found some Add-ons for Firefox and now they allow me to destroy what I am looking at which is awesome and it also allows me to download YouTube videos in any state they are in and also convert them into mp3s. Blah Blah Blah I masturbated like 30 minutes ago blah blah blah I do not know. I shall go to sleep even though I am feeling so fly like a G6.



Also, if you would like to be in the movie, hit me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment