WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Continued

Here is another of the god son singing to his god father and wife. It was a sweet song that he wrote. How original and awesome. You might also be wondering why there is a picture of vodka. Well that is what everybody was drinking in the background. They was getting on it. Quite a sight to see. For some reason that reminded me of when I saw a homeless couple who were listening to some music on their cell phone. It was nice but it did not warrant me thinking about giving them money. My grandpa and grandma are awesome. And they got a present from the pope. No lie. I will post a picture later. I feel so special. I had Denny's this morning and it was exactly what I was expecting. Funny thing is the drunk lady who could barely chew her food while staying awake. She was fucked up. And while on my way to my truck to leave there was a gaggle of black people just smokin' a blunt in the parking lot. Ha. Funny. Alright. I am tired and I am so fucking tired. So I shall be taking my leave now.

No comments:

Post a Comment