WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Freakin' Pope

I told you he sent a present. Or shall I say certificate? I don't know but that is awesome that the Pope cares. I am pretty sure that makes us buds. Also I took a picture of a furniture store and it was called Lifestyles. And I was wondering why the condom brand made a furniture store. But it was just a coincidence that it was named that and I sobbed for a little bit because I wanted it to be more but then I moved on. I recently found my new favorite shows: The Hard Times of RJ Berger and Warren The Ape. They are both funny so much that I don't even know how to describe it. I also bought a case for my Blackberry whilst saving 12 bucks and I finally had the Tortadas from Taco Bell because I have always wanted to try it. I am waiting for my invisible shield to come in and my new wallet that is awesome ass-ness. (Yeah I don't know). Big announcement today is that the Gorillaz music video came out today and I downloaded it the second it came out and here is the treat for you to watch. I just multimedia'd the crap out of this post.

p.s. I cannot embed the video because I got restricted. So you have to click the link to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment