WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Thursday, June 3, 2010

When There Is Thunder

I was so exhausted last night that I did not post anything. Here is what my day consisted of yesterday.

Got up at 9:30 a.m and showered. I get out, get dressed and am ready to go but decided to wait and contemplate whether to buy another shit. Well up comes 10:20 and I am like "Shit, I needs to go". I leave and zoom down the streets towards the Texas School for the Blind, which is a wicked large school. I still don't know why da fuck that thing is so huge. I want to say it is literally 2 whole blocks big and then some. I have no idea but shit I didn't care. Walked my happy ass inside and had to wait in a line that was a gym long, I know because we were in a gym. I got my voucher and before I could finish filling it out, I already have to go to wardrobe. Waited in line for 30 minutes all for a damn black hat that said "EAST" in red. I thought I was literally going to sweat my balls off. Like it was just so hot that they were just going to be like "Nah nigga, I am sorry but fuck this heat. We gonna bounce". Either that or I was going to step on them because they were going to be so low. Anyway, finally got back to the gym, went to go change into my first change in the boys locker room which was nicer than then one I had in my HIGHSCHOOL. WTF?!? So after that I went outside and waited. And waited and waited. Met some cool people including Ornela Smith. At 1 they finally have the first scene set up and we have to travel to some building that they claimed as CITY HALL and I was a fan in that scene. Maybe you will see me and maybe you won't. I don't really give a fuck because I got paid either way. That scene was fun and I learned that the hat I was wearing was new and not even the main actors had a hat like that. One of the coaches, a big strong black man tried to take it from me and I fought back and was worthy of wearing the hat. Scene done and time to go back and while on the way back I got promoted to being a College Student. WOOT Woot. Changed into my second change and waited for the next scene. Then at the last second I was demoted to a highschool student. Now ain't that about a bitch. But hey, I was only scheduled to be a fan so I was still happy. Any who, I was told that the set up was going to be small so they actually did not need the whole 18 people that were left. Now time to do the scene, the PA started to count off people. 8. I was not one of those eight but I still had hope. He came back. 5. I don't want to spill the beans but I was one of those five. So it was a computer lab scene and in no way was I facing the camera. Sorry ladies all you will get to see is the lovely locks upon my head. That scene was done at 6:30 and then they fed us. Some above average mexican food but none the less they still fed us. THEN, BOOOOOOOM. A flash of lightning and a crash of thunder and then the down pour came. They kept us because most of us did not have our vouchers because when you get something from wardrobe they keep as to see that you can not take it. Smart. Blah blah blah, long story short, I actually did not leave the set till 8:30. Fucking tired after that point. It was like playing a cut throat waiting game. Oh and by the way, I wrote 98% of this blog using my left thumb spacebar pusher. It is exciting because I use my right thumb to do that job.

No comments:

Post a Comment