WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Friday, June 18, 2010

Days Gone By

Alright. Nothing has happened much that is why I am writing all late because I had to scrounge for something to even put in this entry. First and foremost was while on the set of Friday Night Lights, they decided to give me my own trailer. I just wanted to show all of you how small it was and resembled more a jail cell than a lavish waiting room. But I was so stoked to even have one because I don't even know if it will happen again. It was such a wonderfully awesome hot day. Also, I have decided to buy a blowjob from a hooker sometime soon because I feel like it is an experience that everybody should feel.




I also want you to know that my wallet came in yesterday and it is a Mighty Wallet. I love it to death. I was peeping it for awhile and now that I have it, I just want to buy more and more. Also Dynomighty has some pretty neat shit, some of which I will be purchasing for 1323. I also found a girl. I don't know if it is the right girl but I need to man up on this one. She is different, even though that is what I said about the last one (You 3 guys know what I am talking about, Carlos' party) but who knows. She is about 6 years older than me and I know that is what I need because everybody knows I am somewhat of a cougar hunter. I think that is why moms love me. That could also explain why I have some of my friends' mothers' numbers stored in my cell phone. I know nothing of her personal life but I like that. I know about her but do not know her. Weird but it works for me. I guess the next thing to do would be to find out if she has a boyfriend. A beautiful girl like her has to be dating somebody, especially since she has an awesome personality. Name is Ornela, and I think she is alright. ha just joshing you. I know she is great.



This picture is just of a wall that was plastered with vines in back of Einstein's bagels. I just loved where it was at and the tall roof with in closed quarters. I like how that makes me feel. It makes me feel small but meaningful all at the same time. It makes me feel home but abandoned. It makes me feel like a contradiction as the Starburst commercials would say. Oh and it is decided. I am going to get the new Iphone and it is going to be awesome. I just hope it will let me sync my school email because so far Blackberry is the only one who knows how to do that. I have also concluded that a formal job is not going to be obtained this summer (gasp, what a surprise) but this extra work will continue and hopefully St. Edward's will give me a job because I put I wanted work study so they better give it to me. Speaking of St. Edward's, I saw Jardin on Wednesday and was glad I got to talk to her and not to mention she gave me some ice cream. She is doing great despite everything and she completed her show on Thursday at Momo's. Congratulations to her. I am also going to hang out with Mr. Gian M. Carta tonight. Supposedly he has a plethora of parties tonight and asked if I would like to accompany him. I hope he knows I am a shitty wing-man. (Actually, I think I am one of the best). Off to harass Edgar for not telling me that he has Alan Wake, a game I mentioned to him. But I need to wait for the mail. Sometimes I think that I could make a career out of waiting for the mail.


This is what I had at Einstein's, it is a Chipotle Turkey Wrap. God Damn was that shit spicy. But that bomb ass potato salad cooled my searing tastebuds.



LATER.

No comments:

Post a Comment