WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Friday, June 11, 2010

Alpha

Saw the A-Team. Bad ass movie and funny as fuck also. But enough about that, I have noticed that some friendships have been broken by I guess time. But here is a question: Is it wrong for person 1 to hang out with person 3 even if person 3 and 2 do not get along and person 1 is friends with both 2 and 3? I know you would like to be loyal and believe me, I am one of the most loyal people there are but does it make you a bad person if you are that person 1? Or should person 2 be pissed? I do believe that a true friend will not put another in that position. A position to where they have to choose. All in all friends are the biggest relationship that you carry. They mold you and make you see things that you would have never believed or seen for yourself. Things happen for a reason and sometimes they are not random. Words from the wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment