WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Overdone

So I am actually tired of having the time of my life. Is that weird? NAH NIGGA. Sometimes you can have too much of a good thing and it just ruins everything else that follows. You need to know depression before you can truly know what happiness is. You know sometimes that is just what life deals you and you just have to know what you want to do with it. I need my Skullcandy headphones back by the way. I have had them for so long and then CRACK, they decide to break. Actually let us have a moment of silence for them....


Alright. Well thank god that Skullcandy has a lifetime warranty. How could I be so blessed with companies in my life that make it easy (HTC, that is not you). A side not. I got a new phone, and I like it, but god damn does the battery life suck. I LOVE my BLACKBERRY but sometimes you have to let go of some things that you love. I just need RIM to mature a little bit and then I will come back. My Grandparents' Anniversary is this Saturday. Saturday people, it will be great and awesome, and I am hoping for some bomb ass food. Alright, back to other shit, that backpack that I stated in an earlier post, well that one has a lifetime warranty also. Shit is that thing awesome as fuck. I know when I have a company, I will definitely treat my customers like they are the shit because they are and I will offer lifetime warranty on whatever the fuck I am going to be selling. Kathy Griffin, I saw her new stand up special and I liked it. Laughed so hard I woke people up from there sleep. HA. I am going to give a shout out to my nigga Charley Wootan (I like to think that if I mention that damn grant enough I will somehow get it), what it do? Oh fuck, I forgot about YouTube that wants to shut me out of my account for no damn reason. I had to make another channel so completly disregard the SamGonzable channel and head to TheSamuelGonzales channel. It is the exact same but with half the fat and is a daily source of vitamin B 12. Yeah, I have nothing else. Time to watch Jurassic Park 2.


Also, Check out this Gorillaz trailer. I am damn excited

No comments:

Post a Comment