WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back By Popular Demand


This saying makes my day all day. I know you miss me for not writing (I like to think you care) but now here I am in all my glory presenting to you the adventures of me. Not much to say other than to put rumors to rest. YES. Miss Quince Massacre will be taking shape in the form of a script later today. The originals plus a newbie will be writing furiously in order to get the whole movie done by August. I am also contacting a Maggie Barton to see if I could use her music. You should look her up. She is an awesome musician and I am glad I met her. Anyways, I feel like poppin' bottles in the ice. Well, in case you did not know, that was a song reference. And look out for the soundtrack to Miss Quince Massacre 2, it is going to have so much of everything in the music department. Maybe it will open your eyes and introduce you to other bands and what not. Might even change your life. Also, scouting is happening tomorrow for locations. I can not wait to get this thing rolling on this. I am excited, I cannot control myself. Time to reconnect with friends and apparently to Edgar's mom that means you are going to die, or you are going to kill people or something, I do not know fully the rules but something blah blah blah some mexican superstition that I do not understand. All in all, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment