WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Graves

What a post I have for you tonight, so let us get started. First of all, you know that phone that I ordered like 2-3 weeks before it came out, yah, that one. Well it has not come in yet. Fuck me right? I am guessing when you ship things out and it says "Overnight Delivery" it actually does not mean over night delivery. It was shipped on Friday. And Saturday, where is it? Well not in my god damn hand that is for sure. That is one of the most soul tearing, gut wrenching, hair pulling, bitch moves anybody can ever make; Saying you are going to do something and you don't. I go berserk when that happens to me. It angers me to my core. But I am over it and now I am playing the waiting game, a game that I have grown to hate and one that for some reason am a frequent player. But enough about that shit time to go to the dumb shit.

The Graves, the meat and bones of this post, is by far, THE MOST STUPID MOVIE EVER MADE. It is as if somebody took a shit and smeared it on the camera lens for an hour and thirty minutes and called it a movie. People were dying left and right. There was 103249 killers and only 2 people to kill (Yeah, I don't even know). Some horrible ass acting. I know mine is bad but compared to that it is fucking oscar worthy. Oh and flies that somehow represented a demon and sucked souls. Fucking retarded. NEVER SEE IT. This is for your own good. They only way I advise you to see this movie is by stealing it (which I would not even attempt to waste energy stealing this crap), or conning somebody else to pay to rent this movie. Talking about it is hard to do. I think I might have to purge my mind in some cult (Heaven's Gate, that means you) for a good 3 or 4 days before I can become sane again.

All in all today (Saturday) went well seeing as how I actually got fed...twice. Once for BBQ from Lockhart in which I do not approve because it was mediocre and they did not have potato salad. Deal Breaker right the fuck there. And then went to Jorge's with Edgar and spent his mom's money on food. That is a good day. For Your Information, Uncle Sam's cereal is my favorite cereal now. I mean I am a name-ist but still that is good cereal and it is awesomely good for you. Things I am looking forward to in this order. Monday (Tomorrow). June 8 (Kathy Griffin), June 15 (Kathy once more), July 3 (Charley Wootan recipients announced), July 9 (First Day as PA), August (School). They are more to sqeeze in but first I have to figure what they are. Leave your life open and all sorts of stuff can fall in there to make it full

No comments:

Post a Comment