WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Monday, June 7, 2010

Evo

The Evo is going to be entering my life in a couple of hours and I am excited. I want to just not do anything today. Fucking, I made a wrap Sunday, and it consisted of Monterrey Jack cheese and smoked turkey with Balsamic Vinaigrette. It was yummy, or so I thought. I ate like π and then I went and threw it out of my mouth. For some reason, I almost threw up whilst chewing it. Weird sensation and it disoriented me. Off guard, I stood in front of the toilet expecting to blow chunks but none arrived. This is not really a good entry for this but who gives a fuck. OH SHIT, and the movie awards was funny as hell. I laughed so hard but then that was crushed because of fucking TWILIGHT BITCHES AND JOCK RIDERS. Twilight deserves not to be alive. Please ban them. The first thing I do when I build my time machine is to travel back in time and Kill Stephanie Meyers before she writes those damn books. Sleep is calling my name like a Siren. Teeth need to be brushed before that. I hope I do not have diarrhea later on today because of that damn wrap. Wish me luck? Sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment