WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Suspcious Minds

I was listening to Elvis and randomly I felt a nostalgic feeling even though I have never listened to him before. Weird. Anyways I forgot to tell you about this cunning old man that I must applaud. Having stood in the Evo line for almost 2 hours a man walks up with a bag of Taco Cabana and heads straight to the front of the line and handed a homeless man the bag and then the homeless man exited. It was quite a smart and classy move. Why wait in the morning all that time when you can have a homeless man wait in line for you. HOW SMART. He deserves a Captain Morgan because he has a little Captain in him. And that is all for that story. I really miss school. I want to go back already. All this free time is too much, I don't know what to do with myself other than wanking off 5 times a day. HA. But in the mean time I guess I will just run around in circles until it turns into squares. I also want July to arrive with a quickness because I need that nigga named Charley Wootan to hit a nigga back up. OOOH OOOH, It's Saturday, sticky icky icky. How are you gonna act like you don't like that song? Movie awards tomorrow. Hopefully no stupid ass movies get any awards. Twilight and Avatar that means you.

No comments:

Post a Comment