WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Saturday, June 12, 2010

50 nifty

So I don't know when I am supposed to leave to go to the anniversary. Nobody really tells me anything. I will just figure it out for myself because that is how I like to do things anyway. A little bird told me that I need more pictures in my blog. So now I will post a picture in every blog that I post because obviously reading someone else's thought is not that interesting any more. For those who do not know. I went to main event yesterday. It was actually more fun than I remembered. I want to just go and ride that rollercoaster simulator all day because that was fun to see the fear in my little sister and niece's eyes. I Laughed Out Loud all kinds noises. I also did this picture thing that was dumb (pic above). It was 3 dollars and it basically did absolutely nothing fun. I drew on myself with it if that counts at all. I dumped Evo also and went back to Tour. Sorry HTC but Blackberry just knows how to do so much more stuff that is cooler than you and don't forget, IT DOES NOT DIE WITHIN 12 HOURS. I also made a list of things that I need to do before school starts and it does not contain much but each carries a grave weight. Off I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment