WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Monday, May 24, 2010

Hermssonalt Fam and the Discriminating Aliens

Yeah I know it is blurry and I don't give a fuck. I got a picture and you didn't so hop off my nuts about it. Ha and I forgot to mention a little video I had no clue about and that made my day. It is the Lady Gaga Telephone music video. DIVINE SHIT is that video funny as hell. I could not stop laughing 15 minutes after the video ended. And me just talking about it makes me laugh. HERE.

I also forgot to mention the weird ass dream I had that took place across the street from my house in the DPS parking lot. It was weird because some random ass people were in it. So it was night time and not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse, until a UFO appeared out of the sky and stopped in the middle of the air. As it hover there 2 more appeared each on either side of the original. Witnessing this me and my companions whipped out our phones or cameras if we had them and started taking pictures. The UFOs started behaving strangely and wiggled and writhed as if something was internally making them uncomfortable. I guess they were camera shy and they started spewing green dense gas all around. It fell on us but did no damage. Then when looking down at my hand I noticed I started to grow mushrooms and grass and tiny trees from my hand and arm. They somehow were fertilizing us. Quickly realizing this all of us ran inside but somehow ended up going into my grandmother's house who lives on the other side of town. Strange right. Then old classmates started showing up with the same symptoms and they showed us what they caught. But for some reason the people who did not take video or pictures of the event did not obtain the shrubbery arms. Seeing this made me angry and I quickly phoned my local congressman and complained that the Aliens were discriminating against photographers. He sadly could not do anything. And then BAM. I woke up. DA FUCK????? Yeah I have no idea.

I realized that if you wake me up before my body is ready to get up and you DEMAND for me to do someting, not ask but tell, I transform into a complete asshole. OH shit I almost forgot to do a shout out to Maddie the former RA and graduate, and Jardin the sexy friend who completed her first show Monday and gains the support of this blogger right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment