WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Let The Wild Rompus Begin

I watched Where The Wild Things Are again tonight or this morning or whatever, and I forgot how funny and emo that damn movie is. Also maybe false hope here but I called Best Buy and they are going to give me an interview next week. Tip: Chase your dreams. Someone is bound to see your ambition. I have also decided to try my luck at Orchestra music. I have always liked a good horror/action/thriller soundtrack and that is what I intend to make with all this time I have. My grandparents' 50th Anniversary is coming up in June and family is going to be in town, I am excited and sad. I wonder sometimes if Cupid is going to get it right for me sometime. Maybe it is me or maybe it was never meant to be, but you can always make something out of nothing. Oh and by the way, I had a cut and I drank the blood. I forgot how it tasted, the bitterness, the sweet red color. (And that sounded extra fuckin' creepy) All in all it was a good day. It is sad that I look forward to school because the world scares me and because I just love to learn. I am a nerd. I am don't want to be a Jack of all trades, I want to master them all. And this going to bed at wee hours in the morning has to stop too. I wonder if killing zombies in real life is as fun as it is in games. I am pretty sure I can survive Resident Evil and Dead Rising, Left 4 Dead and Dead Space maybe not so much. I mean I can run, and I can throw some bones but shit they are way scary. I need to get in a fight. Bear Grylls taught me some moves that I want to put to use and I just want to fuck a nigga up. Nigga don't mess with me. Shout out to Evan and Jacob for finding jobs. I am happy for you. Apartment warming party anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment