WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Friday, May 21, 2010

Lights Fantastic

Went to a hella expensive light fixture store and found this. Guess the cost... almost 4K. I was like WHAT DA FUCK?!? HA but in the mean time I read Evan's blog about friends, and it made me realize how I am with friends. If they are here to stay and they put in effort into the relationship like I do then that bridge will stay, otherwise that baby is going to burn, and not in the Legion kind of way. Maybe some friends just need to be spring cleaned just like rooms. It happens. Swimming was awesome by the way with Iris, Edgar, and Kevin. You know one of the most hated things that I hate are...Fucking Headaches. Sometimes I feel like I should be trying to explode someone's head with a headache this bad. Secret planning was happening at the house, and I have no idea why, or what the shit it was about be alright. Maybe I should become a spy or a spy ninja or a spy ninja movie star. Hell yeah. I pick the latter.

1 comment:

  1. How do you tag other blogs and people? Thats pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete