WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Monday, May 24, 2010

Out From The Depths

A hooker was running her business out of the sewers when I drove by today. Like fresh coming out of the damn pipes with her client. So I thought to myself: FUCK, even she has a job, AND she has gotten laid. Fuck my life. On the other had I got Mrs. Johnson's and she didn't so I do have some kind of ammunition. I have wondered if anybody ever gets what the fuck I am saying on these because I write them based on how I speak and the thinking process that is happening in the moment. I don't know and maybe I never will but fuck what I said it don't mean shit now. Fuck the presents might as well throw them out (Dude random ass song). I hope I get this damn scholarship and some more money from Financial Aid because I literally did the exact same as last semester so it is not like I fucked up and it is not like I progressed. Well in certain areas I did but that is neither yonder nor hither. And while on this subject, everyone needs to play and buy this game. Got to go to a baptism later on today. One of my best friend's newborn sister's to be exact. I'll take a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment