WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Friday, December 17, 2010

Awesome For Me

These are notes of the post-it flavor that my nigga Jordan left me. They are awesome. He hid them in random places and so when I least expect it, I got a 2 by 2 note of thoughts in my face. I appreciate it Jordan and I shall tell you that when I go get you from the airport.

I went to go see Tron Legacy and I liked how in the beginning of the movie it even tells you that the majority of the movie was not in 3D. And believe me, don't want your money by seeing it in 3D. See it in 2D and you will have more clarity and save some money. I have to admit it, the advertisements before the feature presentation had more 3D moments than the whole movie.

I am lonely over here in the apartment but I am holding up better than I expected. I do feel sorry for the people who live alone because that must be hard. I am also really sleepy.

I talked to Courtney more than throughout the semester. It is a date we have that makes me want to go visit California faster.

I did not get the RA position but I am still going on being my normal self. I don't know why they did not pick me but I know it is their loss. Time to move on.

I have decided that I would like to take a road trip when I am in California. Travel south and visit family and do more stuff in the south. I hope this plan comes through and I hope Jordan can come also. And if this plan does find its way on the itinerary then I will have to buy my roundtrip tickets farther apart. I think we should go visit Jacob also. I mean might as well. I am just so excited for this Spring semester. I shall finally graduate to 20 years of existing. What a accomplishment. Well time to hit the hay. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment