WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Blog From Ze Phone.

I felt like it should happen. I have tje technology and now I am going to use it. So my speakers finally came. And by came I mean I had to go get them because St. Edward's does not allow deliveries to the apartment after 5 and the drivers are not allowed to knock on the doors for some reason. Yeah, I don't know either. I call dumb rule but alright.

I forgot about the Lily Allen song "Not Fair". It is so funny and amazing. I have decided to become as selfish as that song. Who says you cannot change your personalty? People who haven't tried, that's who.
Also I farted. Just a minute ago. And it makes it better because I am in bed and my fart flapped my sack. Weird feeling but I thought it was funny.

I am going to interview to become an RA on Tuesday at 6:15. I am excited but I don't want to move out. Firstly, I do not want to move all my stuff. And secondly, I am going to be leaving my family. Evan, Jacob and Jordan are going to miss me, I cannot let their hearts break. Ha. No just joshing. I will miss them dearly. Even with changing personalities and what not that is something I cannot change. I always become attached to people. I am just an independent people person. Sooner or later I know we will have to part but now is not the time.

Waiting for my bike to come. I bought one this week. A very good bike, as reviews have said. I am excited to get physical. This shall continue on the morrow (later on today). Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment