WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Monday, December 27, 2010

Here in bed finished with the day ready to retire to sleep time.

The picture of the bags are what I carried, by myself, in ONE trip, from my truck to my apartment. I thought it was funny because when I opened the door, without putting down a single bag, there was a card shoved betwixt the door and its frame for a moving company. I couldn't help but think what an untapped resource I was for this company.

The other picture is of some tea I had at Teavana. It was the most delicious tea I have ever had. I nearly jizzed myself but stopped because I feared nobody would offer a face to clean it up with, ha, but mostly because I wanted to mate with this tea. I wanted to do things with this tea that could only be showed on the Discovery Channel that would be described as educational but it would show everything. This was a crazy day.

First my friend, Edgar, and I went to the mall for some after Christmas deals. I bought some awesome towels that don't leave a shit load of fucking lint everywhere like my blue and orange ones do, for 20 buck. It was only three towels but they are soft and made by Martha Stewart. She is a homemaker, so I trust her with home stuff and caressing my body, just not with my money. Then an amazing idea erupted. Old Navy was in this mall. I have not been in old navy in, no joke, 5 years. So a trip was over due. I bought some black jeans, not grey but black jeans, for 15 bucks. Amazing deal. I also got 2 v-necks and a polo. Prior to Christmas I went to the Domain and Banana Republic had an awesome sale and I got some pants from them. Now flashforward and we are leaving the mall. Yearning. For some food because we have not eaten. Food consumed. Best Buy got visited too. Then while on. The way back to Edgar's house something happened.

We can to a stop behind a white truck at a stop light. We were talking about a comment that his mother made and how funny it was. He looks in his mirror, "She's gonna hit me, she's gonna hit me". I was confused. I had no idea what he was talking about. Then I saw him lean forward a little bit as if to brace himself. Then it clicked, somebody was going to hit him from the back, as that thought ended a lurch took me by surprise. We had been hit by some lady. Hard. We pulled into the parking lot next to us and got out to check the damage. I was beginning to have a slight headache but nothing big. We walked to the back of the car and as if we had a force field, nothing happened to his car. Her's. Was damaged in the front but nothing major. It was funny because I thought we were going to have to do the whole collision dance and get info and blah blah blah. But nope. I have only been in 1 other crash before that and that was way scarier because a lady ran a red light and slammed into our truck on the passenger side, where I was sitting.

So I am home like I said and I am in a sleeping bag that I got from Jordan's closet. I forgot how much I love this thing. Like a new purchase. So warm I am.

I went to Target and got some cube organizers. And put some clothes in it from my closet and now my closet looks a lot neater. I bout 2 sets of 6 cubes. Idk if I want the other one because one set is amazingly spacious and sturdy and was more than I expected. I will still keep it because I can return it within 30 days. Or maybe it is 90, I will check that. I also ate pizza and watched I Survived for 4 hours. It was awesome. I downloaded more music and seriously need a new iPod and I want to buy a camera also. Shit so much to do. I want to go back to work. Something to do during the day. Anyways, I have to sleep so that I can wake up and go to target again so that I can get Resident Evil: Afterlife. I have a gift card to them that is why, plus they are the cheapest I have seen for that movie. More to come. I hope you liked my story telling abilities for this one. I took some tips from I Survived. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment