WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Change

I changed my room and it feels good. It also feels like I have more room. Did I mention it feels good? Anyways, I also watched a little bit of House Of Wax and I was pondering if wax is a good insulator. I thought of this because my friend, Ashley, is insulating her living room. I think somebody should try and tell me.

I have decided to read a book over the break. I am going to finish the one I started in summer and then I am going to start a new one. I think it will be Lost World but it also could be The Art Of War. Whatever I decide I will read. So wake up, eat, work out, shower, work (read during), eat, waste time, sleep. Repeat til Christmas and continue after til school starts. I miss people. Friends, teachers and other adults and the lovely game of Ultimate. Everybody needs to hurry up and get back so that I can play Ultimate.

I have gained a couple but I am going to lose a couple. I have been hovering around 77.11 kilograms and I am going to reduce that or at least increase it with muscle.

I know this is random but I have discovered one of my testicles to be of less volume than the other. Not by much but I noticed it and I cannot believe that I have never noticed before.

I have had this wicked headache today and it will not retreat.

Everybody should check out an artist named Diplo. I known about him since last year but I went back to check up on his music progress and he has some good stuff. I downloaded 2 of his albums and I also downloaded 3 others. - am just banking on the music. And I found a classical album on iTunes that is 315 songs for 10 bucks. That is a damn good deal. I will acquire this with my currency soon.

I cleaned up a little bit around the apartment and I also cleaned up a little bit in everybody's rooms. Yeah that bored that I cleaned somebody else's room. Time to go to bed. Another morning and its wood is awaiting me. Maybe that's why I am not a stomach sleeper. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment