WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Monday, December 20, 2010

People

I would just like to say that Brittany Reilly from the Kashi Go Lean Crunch is hot. Now on to bigger things.

I am currently watching I Survived, and man this show is crazy. I cannot believe the kinds of situations people are put in. It is heart wrenching and intense.

I recently discovered that the RCC has a locker room for regular people. People not on athletic teams. So I worked out and then showered at the RCC and then went to work so I spent 6 hours at the RCC and it was ok.

While reading The Slide I recorded this woman on the treadmill. She was working it on the treadmill. She walked as though she was being recorded. You can check out the video on my Youtube channel.

I took a shower today and I combined my body wash and a little bit of Jordan's and it was amazing. My skin was so soft, like butter on a baby's ass. I have to tell Jordan how good it was later on today.

I forgot to get the paper I need for Andy but that is something I will for sure get today.

I miss everybody. I need communication. I am going to go to sleep. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment