WELCOME

AND ENJOY YOUR STAY

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How?

I was pondering this. A question so deep the greatest philosophers of all time would scratch their heads and declare 'I-de-kay'. How is this balloon still afloat? This balloon bought. Probably a month ago. It is going strong and I put everything I got into it. I hope it stays right side up forever. Nobody likes to see things fail.

I did not finish my marathon. I was too tired and I had two more episodes left but I need to save them. I stop going to work for the year today. I am excited and disappointed. I am going to make sure I use the RCC like no other today.

I scared myself yesterday. Blackberry is an amazing innovator and so is Apple. What makes BB a cool product is that they have cases for the phone that can automatically turn them off and on. When put in the case the phone sleeps and when taken out, the phone wakes up. They do this with the use of magnets and wiring. Apple has some amazing products but this is particularly towards their Macbook Pros. The look is clean and stylish. The screen closes and sleeps the computer, and when opened, the computer awakes. They do this with magnets also. So while texting Courtney and watching I Survived,I set my phone down on my computer to wait for a response. The computer shuts off. I panic the instant it happens. The light indicating it is on is stuck in an illumination state. Pushing on the keyboard and trackpad do nothing. I start to have anxiety. My computer is broken. I somehow messed it up by neglecting it somehow. Then I move my phone out of the way so that I can take a closer look at my computer. It miraculously turns back on. Puzzled, I start to click gears and cogs together. Start to turn a cause-and-effect statement out of my head. Start to realize. My phone has a magnet. My computer has a magnet. They must have sensed each other and done what they were designed to do. My phone turned my computer off. I test my hypothesis and surely, I am correct. What I learned was where not to place my phone on my computer.

I have a lot of stuff to do today and I need to get a head start by sleeping. I doubt that will come as swiftly as I would like it seeing as I ate an ass load of cookies nearly 20 minutes ago. I can still try though. I will talk about veins later. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment